Dr Kit Heyam (they/them or he/him) is a Leeds-based trans awareness trainer, heritage practitioner, writer and academic.
Kit is available to discuss work in any of these areas:
- Trans awareness training: conversational, interactive sessions where ‘stupid questions’ are welcome, tailored to the practical realities of your workplace
- Writing: commission a trans writer to cover trans rights or trans history
- Heritage: consultancy to develop your representation of trans histories or identities, as well as participatory heritage workshops, tours or curatorial work
- Media: interviews or comment on trans/queer history and trans rights
- Academic research: find out more about Kit’s research interests and get in touch if you’d like to talk further
To contact Kit, please visit their contact page.